Tuesday 23 February 2010

ALEXA CHUNG FOR MADEWELL




images via wwd
Alexa Chung's penchant for peter pan collars, loafers, smock dresses and Chanel, have ensured I was a fan of hers since she appeared on Popworld back in 2006. So, unsuprisingly I was beyond excited to hear she was teaming up with the American brand Madewell to produce her own collection. The collection was shown at New York fashion week last Monday, and ever since then I have been dreaming of owning the Peter Pan Collar Dress (I could definately not afford the See by Chloe original), the velvet high waisted shorts and the grey sixties coat (based on a vintage one Alexa herself got from Harrod's boys department). Extra kudos to the fact the collection was inspired by sixties girlbands and Mallory Towers, plus you can never go wrong with grey woolly tights.

I obviously better start saving now.










No comments:

Post a Comment