Wednesday 3 March 2010

Paris Fashion Week

wwd
Paris Fashion Week, my favourite of the four started today and Giles Deacon one of London's best designers showed his collection which included this adorable puffball bag. I think if Ginny Weasley's Pgymy Puff from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (yes Harry Potter geek here) was real this is what it would look like. As a stylish bag I can't say I really want this but as a pet yes! I also loved his Triceratops bags for spring summer, if someone had one when I was walking down the street it would make me so happy! Giles' collection included a sixties theme, Jessica Stam and Caroline Trentini, so no surprise it was gorgeous as always.
I cannot wait for Chanel, Alexander McQueen's last ever show, Isabel Marant, Miu Miu, Chloe and Phoebe Philo for Celine.
I considered possibly making a few outfit posts on this blog but I'm not entirely ready yet, the fact my hair looked unbrushed to the maximum today did not help, catching my reflection in the train window was not a happy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment