Monday 23 August 2010

French Women do it better.

chanel.com

Clemence, Charlotte and Anna at Chanel Couture.
So chic, these French women show that simplicity really is the key (along with an abundance of Chanel), as I am getting older and poorer I am really starting to consider the idea of the French capsule wardrobe. I feel I should be buying basics that last for years like a great coat, boots, simple white shirts and bags (Chanel 2.55!). However, this is not to say it is just beautiful clothes that makes these women appeal to me, it is there chic polished attitude along with long term muse relationships to established French designers that make them such an inspiration.


Dream Items for my 'French' wardrobe
1. Chanel 2.55
2. Good quality black wool slightly cropped trousers
3. White silk shirt (Chloe?)
4. Acne Rita Leather Jacket
5. Chanel Two Tone Flats
6. See by Chloe Silk and Wool Printed Dress.
7. Lover Tilly Lace Top.

Plus anything Isabel Marant and more Lover (ok I am evidently not made for a capsule wardrobe!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment